Day 1 : Airport – Old City of Jakarta Tour
On your arrival in Jakarta International Airport, Meet and Greet with our representative Tour Guide. Visiting Old City of Jakarta (Sunda Kelapa Harbour, Fatahillah Museum & Puppet Museum), then we will transfer you to Hotel. Free Program.
Day 2 : Thousand Island Tour (Sepa Resort) (L/D)
In the morning time having breakfast at the hotel, start our program to Sepa Island, a Most Delightful, relaxing island resort, where you can enjoy the benefits of leisure. Sepa Island can be reached in 90 minutes by 4 engines speedboat from Marina Pier. The white sandy beaches along the shore is a such wonderful place for you who love sunbathing, snorkeling or diving. It’s completed with a dive shop where you can rent snorkels and other diving equipments. Overnight and stay in Sepa Island Resort.
Day 3 : Sepa Island (B/L)
In the morning time having breakfast at the resort, Free time and enjoy the resort facilities until check-out & Lunch time. At 02.00 PM return to Marina Pier. Arrive in Marina Pier, meet with our representative driver then we will transfer you to airport.
Tour Price per person
|Hotel List||02 – 04 Pax||05 – 07 Pax||08 – 10 Pax||11 – Up Pax|
|Land Arrangement Only||US$230.00||US$190.00||Call Us||Call Us|
|Hotel *3 (Neo Mangga Dua / Swiss-belinn / etc.)||Call Us||Call Us||Call Us||Call Us|
|Hotel *4 (Best Western / The Jayakarta / etc.)||Call Us||Call Us||Call Us||Call Us|
|Hotel *5 (Gran Melia / Ritz-Carlton / etc.)||Call Us||Call Us||Call Us||Call Us|
1. Payment would be settled on pick-up time by Cash or could be made by Credit Card via Paypal.
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
3. Payment for hotel booking would be made by Credit Card via Paypal.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not reponsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occuring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incured due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.