A Full day exploring nature in Gunung Kidul, entering the cave with the famous light of heaven and cave tubing to explore caves that are millions of years old, closing the day by enjoying the sunset on the beach.
Jomblang Cave Trekking
Trekking from the base camp to the cave as far as 500 meters through the rocky road. To enter this cave you will use single rope technique equipment and guided by a professional guide. In the cave you will find a river at the base of the ground. The interesting thing is the hole in the top of this cave, during the day the sun’s rays enter through this hole. People and tourists refer to this event as ‘heaven rays’.
Pindul Cave Tubing
Cave tubing to explore caves that are millions of years old, the flow of water is very calm and the water is very clear. In the cave you will see large stalactite and stalagmite stones that are millions of years old, you will also find the habitat of millions of bats that have lived in this cave. Previously this cave was used for animism rituals.
Indrayanti Beach (Hunting Sunset)
After exploring the beautiful nature, you will visit the south coast area, where there are more than 10 beaches that can be visited, one of the best beaches is Indrayanti Beach. You can relax on the beach with the white sand while waiting for the view of the sunset from the cliffs on the beach.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 4 Pax||5 - 6 Pax||7 - Up Pax|
|English||Call Us||US$90.00||US$70.00||Call us|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.