Enjoy traveling in a city that is very famous with the heritage and culture. One of City in Indonesia that still applies the royal kingdom system to its government system. The friendliness, humble and kindness of the people you will never forget.
Borobudur is the Largest Buddhist temple in the World and is a World Heritage site designated by UNESCO. The interesting thing is that the Borobudur Temple was built without any adhesive, this temple is only composed of stones shaped like a puzzle so that it can lock every part. Borobudur Temple has a lot of reliefs, the number reaches 2672 reliefs. The relief tells about the journey of life and Buddhist values.
The City of Yogyakarta
First visit to the “Keraton or Sultan’s Palace, built in 1775, a large part of the Keraton is used as a museum and holds an extensive collection and becomes a living museum of antiquities and grandeur, then visit to Batik Factory, Kota Gede as the center of Yogyakarta’s Silver Industry Since 1930.
Bale Raos Restaurant
Enjoy your lunch in Bale Raos restaurant which serves lunch with the concept of an Sultan’s Palace and combined with the typical Javanese tribal royal interior and accompanied by the typical Javanese gamelan music instrumental. This restaurant serves authentic recipe dishes typical of Yogyakarta Palace.
Prambanan Temple is the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia which is used for the worship of Lord Shiva. The huge Prambanan complex was constructed in about the middle of the 9th century around 50 years late than Borobudur-but remarkably little is known about its early history. Previously Pramabanan Temple had hundreds of temples which were divided into 3 zones but because of the earthquake caused several temples to be destroyed. You can find reliefs that tell about the Ramayana story at Pramabanan Temple.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 4 Pax||5 - 6 Pax||7 - Up Pax|
|English||Call Us||US$125.00||US$110.00||Call us|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.