Feel the adventure by exploring the area around Mount Merapi with a jeep, seeing the rest of the Merapi volcanic eruptions in 2006 and 2010 that killed hundreds of people.
Sisa Hartaku Museum
This museum is a house that has been destroyed by the volcanic eruption in 2010. In this museum you will find a variety of household appliances and the remnants of people’s property that have been damaged by the eruption, on the front of the museum there is a charred motorcycle and the skeleton of a dead cow who die because hot clouds.
There is a large rock carried by lava due to the eruption of Merapi in 2010, the interesting thing is the shape of this stone resembles a face that is similar to an alien face, there is a nose, eyes and mouth if you look at a certain side.
Kaliadem bunkers have been created since the Dutch colonial era, but currently only functioned as a museum. The Bunker, which has a 15cm thick steel door, was once used by volunteers to take refuge during the eruption in 2006, but the two volunteers were not safe and died in the bunker.
Mbah Maridjan House
Mbah Maridjan is a caretaker and guard of the Mount Merapi who has the mandate from the Yogyakarta sultan. Mbah Maridjan becomes an important figure in cultural and religious rituals in Mount Merapi. In the 2010 eruption, Mbah Maridjan chose to remain in the Mount Merapi area and was eventually found dead in prostration in his house.
Kali Kuning Off-road
The journey back to base camp jeep through a very interesting track for off-road, you will cross the river, rock paths and travel on the edge of the cliff, with a reliable driver you will feel the sensation of off-road in nature. You can also stop for photo stop or interact with local peoples.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 4 Pax||5 - 6 Pax||7 - Up Pax|
|English||Call Us||US$100.00||US$80.00||Call us|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.