Enjoy traveling in a city that is very famous with the heritage and culture. One of City in Indonesia that still applies the royal kingdom system to its government system. The friendliness, humble and kindness of the people you will never forget.
Cycling explore village
Explore imogiri village by cycling, see everyday life in the village. Cycling along the paddy fields or the fresh rural atmosphere is very exciting. You can stop to take pictures and interact with friendly local people.
Batik Making Workshop
After exploring the village, you will learn to make batik (Javanese pattern art on fabric & clothes) accompanied by batik maker expert. after you finish making batik you can bring home the batik you made.
Kota Gede & Malioboro
Visit Kota Gede as the silver craft center in Yogyakarta. You can see the silver crafting process and buy best quality silver crafting. After explore silver crafting, go to Malioboro street for shopping.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 4 Pax||5 - 6 Pax||7 - Up Pax|
|English||Call Us||US$80.00||US$65.00||Call us|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.