Created especially for those who had never been to Indonesia, this tour provides a glimpse introduction of Indonesia : The history, People, Culture and Costumes.
Indonesia Traditional Houses
Exploring the real sizes of Indonesia Traditional Houses, spotted on the range of 33 provinces of Indonesia. Nice places to shoot photos and to acknowledge you the traditional life of Indonesian villagers, with unique architecture designated to describe the real life of out villagers.
Inside the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah is Museum Indonesia, a three-story edifice in traditional Balinese architecture. The museum houses a vast collection of Indonesian contemporary arts and crafts, traditional costumes from the various regions, puppets, musical instruments, masks and daily life utensils.
Cable car Ride
This is another attraction inside The Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Ride the 4-seat cable cars high up over the park for spectacular aerial overview.
Batik Shop & Gallery
It has an interesting permanent exhibition of batiks in classic and modern designs, the process of Batik can be seen here either in had, drawn, or stamped with its characteristic as traditional cloth from Indonesia.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 4 Pax||5 - 6 Pax||8 - Up Pax|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not reponsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occuring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incured due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.