Jakarta is the heaven for shopping, you can purchase many thing in Jakarta, we will ready to guide you to find the best places and the most reasonable price for those item.
Passer Baroe, today known as Pasar Baru was built 1960 as a “real mall” with classic architectural design. Passer Baroe is famous as a place to buy shoes, textiles, sports goods, glasses and all kinds of watches and clocks.
Antique Market / Surabaya Street
Lined with several art kiosks and antique shops among many others, Jalan Surabaya will guarantee you enjoy browsing various ornaments and trinkets or searching for replicas of your favorite branded items. Bookworms would also enjoy hunting for rare literary finds here. Prices here aren’t fixed so you’ll be able to haggle for the best bargains.
It has an interesting permanent exhibition of Batiks in classic and modern design. The process of Batik could be seen here either in hand drawn or stamped with its characteristic as traditional cloth from Indonesia.
Grand Indonesia Mall
Grand Indonesia is Indonesia’s largest shopping mall and is one of the largest in Asia. The mall has 2 parts – the East mall and the West. The mall may not look THAT big from the outside but it’s actually HUGE and you can easily get lost here.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 4 Pax||5 - 6 Pax||8 - Up Pax|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not reponsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occuring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incured due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.