The Istiqlal Mosque
Istiqlal meaning freedom is the largest Mosque in South East Asia. Build in 1953 by architect Silaban, after the war of independence its architecture is modern yet imbue with Indonesian architecture and have for ungues as the serued.
The Catholic Cathedral
Located Jalan Lapangan Banteng Utara, The Cathedral build in gothic style dates back to 1891. It has high tower with high windows decorated with glass paintings. Inside the church are 3 altars that together form a semi circle. It also has a beautiful old altar that reflects sound like a conch shell.
The Immanuel Church
Although construction was started in 1837, the Dutch authorities finally officiated the church only in 1939. Originally known as de Willemskerk, it stands in front of the Gambir stasion on Jalan Merdeka Selatan. The Church house on of the oldest organs in Indonesia. The Church is now renamed and known as the Immanuel church
The Petak Sembilan Temple
Located at Pasar Glodok, the temple, which dates back to 1879 is also known as Vihara Tri Ratna. This Temple is consecrated to ceremonies to the dead, which are held during the Chinese Quing Ming.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 4 Pax||5 - 6 Pax||8 - Up Pax|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not reponsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occuring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incured due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.