Explore the culture and life of the people of Lombok. Interact directly with people who still maintain traditional ways of life and see the process of making various handicrafts (pottery & woven fabrics) that are produced with traditional techniques.
Banyumulek village is a Lombok-based pottery producing village, for you pottery collectors, this place is a must for you to visit because the pottery in this place has various types of motifs with good quality. You can buy pottery directly at the pottery gallery that sells pottery with different collections.
Sukarara Village is a village producing Lombok woven fabrics, Lombok woven fabric has the best quality because it is made manually with traditional tools, besides this fabric uses the best yarn and is not easily faded because it uses natural dyes from plants. Making one woven fabric takes up to 1-3 months because of the complicated process.
Sade Village is a place where Sasak people live, who still maintains traditional ways of life. Sasak people still live in traditional houses that have floors made of clay and buffalo dung, walls made of bamboo and roofs of grass houses. You can interact directly with Sasak people and see the traditional uniqueness of ways of life in this village.
Tanjung Aan Beach
Visit Tanjung Aan beach which is famous for its pepper beaches and flour beaches because there are 2 types of sand on this beach, the first sand has a very soft texture like flour and there is sand that has a small round shape like pepper seeds. Besides that, Tanjung Aan beach has clear water and beautiful scenery.
Tour Price per person
|Language||Single||2 - 3 Pax||4 - 5 Pax||6 - Up Pax|
|English||Call Us||US$70.00||US$60.00||Call us|
|Mandarin/Japan/Other||Call us||Call us||Call us||Call us|
2. Currency for cash payment could be charged by IDR or USD.
Term & Conditions :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Tour Routes may vary slightly because of relocation of places of interest and re-routing of traffic flow.
- Ekaputra is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the tour program, and additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourist.